Recent articles

Jason Fan's "The World's Latest Fat Body" Reading Note (^_^)

When you want to lose weight, the standard measures are "a low-fat, low-calorie diet" and "exercise by reducing the amount you eat". It has been proved that there is no.

The author, Jason Huang, is a kidney disease specialist in Toronto. Introduces a logical framework for understanding obesity itself, refers only to human-proven data, and most of the references are limited to papers published in peer-reviewed journals, which is convincing. ..

About 70% of obesity is inherited. The remaining 30% can be controlled by themselves.

There is no correlation between obesity and calorie intake. Similarly, there is no correlation between obesity and exercise.

When you eat food, insulin is secreted, which helps store sugar and fat. Conversely, when nothing is eaten, the amount of insulin secreted decreases and sugar and body fat are burned.

To prevent obesity, it is effective to increase the time without eating to prevent the secretion of insulin, that is, fasting.

The cause of fatness is defined as excessive secretion of insulin, and avoidance of foods that secrete insulin and adjustment of the insulin secretion interval are proposed as measures against obesity.

I have to lose weight!

Related article

  1. Reading notes (^-^) by Dennis Boukin and Camille Goolyev, "KGB Spy Memorization"

  2. Haruaki Deguchi "Intelligent Manufacturing"

  3. Napei Yamamoto, "Eiichi Shibusawa, A Man Who Established the Management Philosophy of Japan," A Reading Note (^_^)

  4. A reading memo (^-^) by Shuen Kabazawa "Encyclopedia of input that maximizes learning efficiency"

  5. Toshio Ikeda, the father of the computer industry of books "Every development begins with excitement"

  6. Frederick LaRue "Teal Organization The emergence of a next-generation organization that overturns common sense of management" A memo (^-^…

  7. A memo of reading "Brain Programming-Automatically Make Your Dreams Come True-" by Allan Pease and Barbara Pease ...

  8. Desperate desperation "Roman story" Hannibal Senki

PAGE TOP
Multiple Language Translate »